Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Full day of fun

Last Saturday I had the best day ever! My sister and I went shopping in the morning and then I put plastic on the windows (that part wasn't so awesome) and then we met Amy down in Greenwood at JoAnn's Fabric to pick out colors for the babies' quilts. We were there for 4 hours but it was so much fun! I've posted some pictures - notice how much my belly has popped out in the last two weeks. The babies are making their debut for sure. Oh and don't mind my double chin in the one at JoAnn's I would not normally post a picture like that but it was such a fun day that I have to! I'm not usually this "un"photogenic...wowsers!


We put the belly expander on at the Gap Maternity Store

*Warning* Forcast of what my belly might look like...what a sight I'll be!



Amy looking cute with the belly on!



Putting plastic on the window


The fabrics we picked out


There were so many people waiting to have fabric cut that we had to take a number...crazy!

No comments: