We officially hit our goal...38 weeks! Wowzers we really thought we’d have babies by now…WRONG!
I just got back from the doctor and there has been no change, she said “I think you are going to carry these babies full term”. Yes this is wonderful and amazing but I can not lie and say that I’m not ready for them to be here and not be pregnant anymore. I told Jason that he is truly going to have to pull his weight in motivation and inspiration because up until this point it I’ve been self sufficient. On the brighter side (yes there is always a brighter side) we’ll have babies in about a week and a half!
We are both very excited for the next stage in our lives, physically taking care of two little ones. We can’t wait to adorn them with love and affection! So with another week down I guess I’ll take another belly photo…
Hi ho Silver…away!
No comments:
Post a Comment