Some updates:
- They have out grown all of their preemie clothes
- What Claire wants Claire gets. She is very vocal and has no problem expressing her displeasure for things (or should I say everything). Jason and I already think she is going to be our strong willed child. Sound familiar mom?? :)
- Lucy does a good job of self soothing and is relatively quite but she can find her voice when she really wants something
- For better or worse they sleep on or right beside me at night (really want to break this habbit)
- We went on our first walk last week
- We've made two trips to Target, one trip to Babies R US and went out to dinner with our good
friends Scott and Teri (there were 8 of us including the babies).

Claire is in pink

Finally a picture of Claire not crying!

I'm so cute

The three people I love most in this world

Daddy with the girls last night

How big is Claire..."So big"

Lucy

Two weeks old (Lucy)

Two weeks old (Claire) Thanks for the super cute outfits Grandma (my mom)

First time out with the girls (making a Target run)
1 comment:
GREAT post Terri! I am so glad that all four of you are happy and healthy! You look great and keep up the great attitude. It's contagious! :-) Take care.
Post a Comment