Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photos of the girls

Quick update-

The girls are doing fantastic - Lucy is 2oz past her birth weight which is pretty incredible and Claire is at her birth weight. Both of them LOVE to be held for every nap and even at night...mommy is having a very hard time breaking them of this.

Our wedding photographer (Jackie) came to the house today to take photos of the girls. I can't wait to see them - who doesn't love a naked baby picture.

My sister is here with me all week since Jason is out of town at a training for work, she has been amazing. Cooking me every meal, cleaning, changing babies and holding them whenever needed! She ROCKS!

I still want to journal the labor and birth - I need to get time to write all that down...it was a 23hour process so I think it may take me a while to get it all out :)


Lucy poops SO MUCH---here is her first blow out. Had to capture this one one camera.


Lucy is a thumb sucker




Bright eyes (Claire is in the back)




1 week old (Lucy (L) Claire (R)


Lucy's first bath


Claire's first bath

No comments: