Friday, May 16, 2008

7 week photos

Updates:

Both girls are getting so big and interacting so much with us. They follow us around the room and love individual attention. Claire is a very happy baby and rewards us with great big smiles all the time. Lucy is a little on the fussy side...I wouldn't quite label her as colic but she's pretty close. She does have her good times-she is really starting to smile at us and look at our faces and LOVES being held.

We started D-day last night....the girls are officially making the transition into the bassinet. They have been sleeping with me the past 7 weeks and I had to bite the bullet and just set a date. Jason has been encouraging me to do this for the past 3 weeks but I had been getting so much sleep and I LOVE being that close with my babies...BUT I know it was a habit I had to break. So I got a total of 3 hours sleep last night. Not to bad...Claire was just not having any part of sleeping in the bassinet (they are both in the same one) but Lucy did fairly well. I've been encouraged that it'll take about 7 days. Yes 7 days is a long time but I have to do it for the benefit of the whole family, plus it will make for an easier transition into their cribs.


C-Bear waiting for her bath (the bottom photo is my new favorite)




Lou Lou striking the same pose as her sister...this one is a little more revealing...I almost didn't post it but it's to cute to keep to myself



Claire all tuckered out on mommy

Lucy stretching after a nap - it takes her about 30 minutes to wake up and she stretches so big that it looks like her head is going to touch her butt - she is so much like her daddy it's scary!!


Pictures to show how big they are getting

Hmmm...do I look like my daddy?

Until we get a second swing they have enjoyed being together all scrunched like this - looks painful but they sleep!

Again do I look like my daddy?

Big smiles from Claire - she is really a happy baby these days! She even likes smiling at me at her 3am feeding. It's hard not to laugh and love being up with them at times like that!

Lucy girl - half smiling...she is catching up with her sister in the smiling department

My favorite outfit!! The sweat pants I made and their little jackets - just precious

No comments: