Looking back I never would have guessed that at this time in our lives we would both be married and enjoying all the blessings of motherhood. Amy is such an amazing mother to the adorable Acy William Brown. I could go on about that little guy but this is to honor Amy. Amy is also my "google search" for everything. If I have a question concerning pretty much anything and I don't have time to research it I ask her. Chances are she's already researched the crap out of the topic and can summarize it to me and put it in my language in less than 10 minutes....thanks a ton for that!
Some major topics I've looked to her and her expertise are Cloth diapering (need I say how amazing that has been), breastfeeding, vaccinations/immunization, BPA Free items, career improvements and parenting issues. Oh and can I give a throw back to high school when she held my hand through many term papers!!
Thank you Amy for being such an amazing friend over the years...even during the times I was not a good friend to you, you were ALWAYS there for me!! Sending me homemade cards just to say hello and keeping an illness from me just to keep the attention off of you! You are truly incredible and I love you very much!

Bach. party


Amy and Jim

The day we picked out material for the quilts

And with Claire
No comments:
Post a Comment