These are the first good images of Lou Lou smiling so I had to publish them...she's such a happy and sweet baby! If only she could speak...I'd give her whatever she wanted!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh they are so big!!!! I have this picture of Jason and I when we were little with our great grandma and I have to tell you, Lucy looks just like Jason. Claire is a spitting image of you!!! They are soooooo cute and getting so big!! I cannot wait to see them again!!! Love, Auntie Allyson
1 comment:
Oh my gosh they are so big!!!! I have this picture of Jason and I when we were little with our great grandma and I have to tell you, Lucy looks just like Jason. Claire is a spitting image of you!!! They are soooooo cute and getting so big!! I cannot wait to see them again!!!
Love,
Auntie Allyson
Post a Comment