Wednesday, July 2, 2008

3/4 Month Check Up

Although they are only 3 months and a week old, I took the girls this morning for their 4 month check up. I wanted to visit their current doctor before we relocate to Richmond.

The girls are great and growing beautifully! They have been growing consistently since their first check up. Lucy was such a ham and talking the entire time while we were there, she is quite the noisy baby. And Claire was so funny, she would just stare at Kathy (our nurse) while she was talking and then give her a little smile, as if to say "I'm going to check you out and evaluate the situation before I'm going to smile and show you I like you".

Oh goodness below are their current stats and I just can not believe how big they are getting.

Lucy:
Weight: 12lbs 11 ounces (25%)
Height: 24 3/4 inches (75%)
Head: 15 1/2 (25%)

Claire:
Weight: 11lbs 13 ounces (25%) YES - Lucy is pretty much a whole pound bigger!!!
Height: 24 1/4 (50%)
Head: 15 3/4 (50%)

This photo is from this morning before we left for the doctor's office. I think you can tell just by shear size but Claire is on the left.

No comments: