Saturday, July 26, 2008

More pictures

Jason was playing with the girls today and he was cracking them up...I mean these girls LOVE their daddy!

Lucy

Claire

Claire


Last night I gave the girls a bath by myself and decided to put them both in the tub at the same time (usually we using a separate baby tub and bathe them individually).


I love this picture of my sister and Claire...I just think it's hilarious because Amy is trying so hard to take a good picture and she does look good and then there is my little Claire "Bear"!
I should mention that I returned to work for training two days this week (Wed & Fri). My sister graciously drove 1 1/2 both ways to come and watch the girls while I was away. It was a weird feeling leaving them for the first time in 4 months but I was so confident and at ease with Amy being with them that I was actually ok emotionally, I thought I would be a wreak.
THANKS AMY LYNN...you are the best auntie and sister!!


More random pictures

Lucy in the exersaucer

Sharing so well

Lucy in one of the cute little outfits my friends from the sorority got the girls (Claire was not in the mood for pictures).

No comments: