Monday, July 7, 2008

Visit from Nana and Great Grandma

My mom and grandma came to visit this weekend. My grandma is an amazing carpenter so we took her out to our new house to get her ideas on some things. She is making the shelving units for all the closets and had a few suggestions about our tiny bathroom. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Below are a few pictures from the weekend


First time I caught the girls doing something "twin" like. They were doing the same thing just opposites. They are so different in every way that I'm so glad we got this brief moment on film!


This was hilarious...my mom was getting Lucy under her chin and Lucy would respond by trying to eat her face! The picture doesn't do justice how funny it really was. Lucy has only done this once to me but the last two times my mom has been her she's done it to her. Nana must taste good!!

And happy 4th of July...I had cute little 4th of July dresses but it was like 70 degrees outside!

No comments: