I've been MIA for several days due to a few reasons...we are moving and have been living with Jason's parents since last Tuesday, I started back to work 3 days a week, Jason's hours have changed and he is away longer during the day and sometimes on the weekends-which means that I have less help, we bought a house, now we have to completely remodel the house, oh and I'm still raising two little firecrackers! Just a little crazy for our family.
I promise to post new pictures of the girls shortly and detail out all the cool things they are currently doing.
Brief preview
Claire:
- ROLLING!!- all over the place, front to back and back to front
- Blowing bubbles and making raspberry sounds- I tried to get it on video but my camera died.
- Laughing so hard and out loud - it's just hilarious
Lucy:
- SMILES - this girl smiles at everyone - she smiles so big that I say it eats her face
- Still VERY laid back and "chill" - she's not really motivated to do anything but smile and eat
- Getting a lot of hair - I call her my little fuzz head
1 comment:
Glad you're back!! Hope the move goes smoothly and the transition back to work goes well. We're thinking about you!!
Post a Comment