Thursday, August 21, 2008

Post in the making

I'm in the midst of creating their 5 month post but until then here are some new photos!

My niece Kyla - she has made her first official move away from home to come and live in Richmond!! We are so excited for her and all the new opportunities that are ahead. She is so awesome, she watches the girls every Mon, Wed & Fri while I work from home. She's so amazing with them and I'm so blessed to have someone that I know and trust watch them while I work!

Kyla with Claire-Claire really makes her earn her money! :)



Daddy feeding Lucy after a 12 hour day of work - they are both falling asleep


Future book club members! I want to establish a love for reading at an early age!




Claire and her current best friend - her feet!!
Enjoying the fresh air of our new porch and swing!




My girls just being cute and playing on the mat

Lucy has an obsession with her blanket being close to her face and well when she doesn't have her blanket she pulls up her shirt or dress!!


Jason's grandma Abbitt lives around the corner from Bob and Edna (where we are staying) so we took a walk and went to visit.
Allyson and the boys were there as well
Of course Claire had to be crying!
Twins = a built in playmate!

No comments: