Lucy's Major milestones:
- SLEEPING through the night!!!
- Growing more hair
- babbling up a storm (and says "mama" the most)
- cutting a tooth
- starting to sit up
- Starting to drink out of a sippy cup - she likes drinking out of water bottles too
- Doing really well with veggies
- HAPPY...HAPPY...HAPPY - this is one happy little girl
- When she's excited she'll curl up her nose and breath real hard out of it (hilarious)
- She is my chunky monkey
- Loves the jumperoo horse that my cousin Shala got them
- Still just a goofy baby - she'll smile and make the silliest faces for no particular reason
- Sucks her two fingers-all the time. I've actually started creating a post of all the pictures that I have of her with her fingers in her mouth-it's uberly cute!
Claire's Major Milestones:
- Still wakes up at least once a night - they did both sleep through the night a couple days ago. That was crazy, I woke up at 4am thinking Jason overslept for work and that something was wrong. Then I had a vague recollection of what I was feeling-it was the feeling of 5 uninterrupted hours of sleep...amazing!
- Drinking & Eating a lot better - her stomach issues are starting to get under control
- However - she has been spitting and blowing raspberries as soon as you put a spoon by her face, which makes a complete mess out of me, her and the highchair
- She is a little spit fire - it's amazing because true to when she was born what she lacks in size she makes up in major personality. And it's not all attitude, she can really work her charm and be so funny!
- Thinks Lucy is the funniest person on the planet - I've been in the other room several times and I'll hear her just cracking up with laughter, when I go to see what's so funny she's always looking a Lucy. Mind you Lucy is doing absolutely nothing and in fact typically is just looking at Claire like "what are you laughing at crazy lady". There interaction and love for each other already is one of the best things about having twins!
- Babbles a lot but she usually says "dada" especially when she's sad or over a situation - oh and she's a squeally little thing. She also will grab a toy and do a real fake quick laugh like "Ha...I win"
- Has a sharp new tooth and another poking through
- CRAWLING
- Really likes oatmeal
- Loves the excersaucer the other awesome toy Shala got them - it's actually funny because if you put Claire in the horse and Lucy in the excersaucer they don't really know what to do!
As I reflect on the past 7 months I can not believe all the incredible changes that have happened in our lives. Not only do we have two beautiful and healthy little girls, we now have a home, Jason has a new career and I've been blessed with being able to work remotely. God has truly been so good to us, I do not know what we've done to deserve all of his amazing rewards!
Our God is an awesome God!
No comments:
Post a Comment