Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Rip

I ordered these winter outfits/snow suits from The GAP for those really cold days when the girls would be outside...man what a rip. They are so cute but they are clearly not made to actually fit a baby (of the human variety anyway). They are REALLY long and REALLY narrow, the sleeves and legs were so tiny-so tiny in fact I could hardly get their arms and legs through. Of course, it turned out to be a great photo opportunity and despite how upset I was to spend the money on them, it was pretty comical! I kept laughing and saying how much they looked like Ralphie's brother from the movie A Christmas Story because they couldn't move at all!

My (un)willing participants:

If it looks like Claire has her tongue sticking out in every pictures it's because she does! I think she has another tooth coming in and is constantly tonguing her gums.





Oh Lou Lou-my butter bean! This makes her look really big but remember the legs and arms are ridiculously long!

No comments: