Quick update-Claire was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning with Bronchiolitis. She did not sleep much yesterday or through the night because she is on oxygen and hates the cannula's in her nose but she is sleeping on my chest right now...PTL!
Her chest x-ray was clear and her RSV test was negative, all good things. My sister and my mom watched Lucy at the house so Jason could be here with us. Lucy is still sick as well and has been prescribed a steroid for her lungs-we are just praying she doesn't end up here as well.
Please keep the girls in your prayers!
1 comment:
Terri,
Oh my goodness, you poor thing! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!
So sorry it's been such a rough winter. Spring is coming!!!
I am free on Mondays and every other Wednesday if I can ever come and give you a hand.
I am praying for healthy babies.
love ya, Lorraine
(Locke and Hazel's grandma)
Post a Comment