Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picasa

I'm not an artistic person at all but thanks to my friend Hannah I found this really cool (free) software that you can edit pictures with...Picasa. Below is a picture I took of Lucy and then changed the tint...there are so many other great things you can do with this software like remove snot from a runny nose, take away blemishes and adjust the lighting...just to name a few.

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

SO sweet!

HANNAH HILLIARD said...

Okay, that is too cute! Now you need to teach me how to do that!!!!

Anonymous said...

How did you get this program. Downloaded from a site? Can I get it as well. The girls are growing up so fast and they are oh so very cute. The sickness is a hard thing to have to go through. our prayers are for sure with you dunring this adventure.