Today I took the girls to the park-I pushed them in the swings (ummm yes they swung for the first time) and let them (aka Claire) just wonder around in the grass. You can just see how much these two have flourished with the new and exciting environments the last two days. I'd have to say that the past few weeks have been nothing short of amazing...I love being able to take the girls to the park on a Thursday afternoon or go to my moms for lunch on a whim. I have a feeling that this is going to be the best summer of my life!!
I think Hollywood is calling-look at my little star. I got so caught up in laughing at her and taking their pictures that I left the house with out bottles, milk and I left their snack scattered on the floor. Looking at these pictures-it was worth it! And Claire was just too funny-I love the looks she gives me!
No comments:
Post a Comment