Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Too much fun

I'm going to be short but bottom line we have been having too much fun the past couple weeks. Last Tuesday we had the privilege of taking care of Mckenzie while Lisa was at the hospital with her sister who was having her first baby. It was so awesome to see Lisa, her mom Kathy and of course Mckenzie. Mark and Lisa live out in California and we only get to see them maybe once a year...needless to say it was so wonderful getting to spend a few hours with Lisa and Mckenzie (Mark and Brayden stayed home but will be here in July...YEAH!).

The girls played SO well together...well Claire wasn't quite sure what too think but she started to warm up to the situation. Below are a couple collages of time together.



















Too cute in their dorkie sun hats (yes...I'm paranoid...but all my family-excluding me-has skin cancer).


















Playing in the Tents and Tunnels I ordered them from a catalog. It's clearly meant to go outside but I just couldn't wait for it to stop raining so I set it up that day in the girl's half of the living room...they LOVE it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: