Sunday, June 21, 2009

15 months // Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!

The girls really didn't want to sit still to take their picture with daddy.


But they did much better with me... ;)

The follow pictures are of the girls playing with a couple toys Grandma A got them. Claire loves the caterpillar and rocks it really hard (she's fallen over a couple times) and Lucy really likes the other toy. We are in a really bad taking of toy stage and not sharing and these pictures reflect it.

Life is good...we both have our own toys...



Then the switch takes place...

Hey look at me I love the caterpillar too...

Claire in the back ground throwing a HUGE fit..."what the crap are you doing on MY toy!"

Calmed down after a nice discussion with mommy about sharing and not throwing our sister off our toys and on the ground..."ok...maybe I can share just this once"

And they switched toys again-"awe...everything is right in the world again"

She always strikes these funny little poses

What a sweet face (until you take her toy)





The girls and I got to spend an hour with Scot, Teri and the boys. It was so great to see them...they are all doing awesome!

At Grammy and Pappy's house. It was the 90 degree day and they were in and out of the pool...I love their hair...it's so crazy.

No comments: