Thursday, July 23, 2009

Big news

So Jason and I had yet another first in parenthood...we went to a Red's game and the girls stayed the night at my mom and dad's house for the FIRST time! It was weird not waking up to the sound of Lucy and Claire's little voices...I was actually up an hour earlier than I planned, jumped in the shower and picked them up as fast as I could.

I definitely appreciated the evening out with Jason but was ready to hug and kiss my girls. I know my mom was tired because they are so busy but she already asked when they were going to stay the night again (that's a good sign)!!

The drop off...


Not very happy to be taking a picture as a family...they wanted Mamaw!

Jason standing close to our seats-it is a really nice stadium. Neither of us are Red's fans but it was something different and fun...we both enjoy going to the ballpark (does not matter which one)

And while we were away below is what the girls were up to...they have so much fun at Pappy aka Papaw and Mamaw's house...because as the saying goes "when the cat is away the mice will play" and it's pretty much a free for all!! :)


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi. I hope your little one's leg is doing better. My advice would be to take her to a orthopedic specialist at Children's Hospital. Especially if she continues not to walk on her leg for more than 3 to 4 days. I went to two doctors before going to Children's and the difference was night and day. The specialist at Childrens saw toddlers every week with the exact same thing and had every question of mine answered. It brought so much peace of mind to finally have someone know what was going on and have definite answers and the right advice for me. I hope your little girl has better luck than Bennett. It took him 4 long weeks to start walking again. And still he walks with a limp. But the doctor says that is completely normal and will go away in about 4 more weeks. Good luck! Let me know what happens. I'd love to hear.