

Too cute before church...Lucy was so adorable, she went into their little hiding spot in the bathroom to read a book...and then Claire found her and thought it was really funny. They both say (and have been for a long time) "Peek-a-boo-see-you!!" with an emphasis on see you!!


Enjoying their obsession...crushed ice.

Could they be ANY cuter (and more toddler looking)...geesh my babies are growing so fast!

One of the funniest moments this month...she was oblivious to how absolutely hilarious she looked with that big Elmo costume on...she was more interested in showing me/picking her nose!

I can't lie...every stage gets better and better! I love hanging out/playing with them all day everyday. We clean, do laundry, read books, color, dance and just act silly all day long. I really love their company and I also love the fact that it's just me and my girls all the time! I love not having to leave them everyday for work and I will NEVER, not once, take that for granted. I have no problem or reservation saying that I know, with all my heart, that my primary place is at home!
1 comment:
Wow, they are getting so big! Where has the time gone? They are so cute and look very happy. You must be doing a great job. Adorable!
Post a Comment