Friday, August 7, 2009

Picture post


Playing so well together.

I love the next few pictures...these two have always loved books, now it is so sweet because they will grab their books and climb up into the chairs and read them by themselves.




Of course they do something good on the chairs so they have to do something bad...



The next two pictures show their recent ouchies.

If you look closely at Claire's left leg you'll see the rubber burn when she got her leg stuck going down the slide.


And here Lucy is showing me her blisters on her feet (can't see them) but you can see one small red blister on her finger middle finger (that one is not bad at all-it's just the only picture I have).



Playing with daddy! I love her sweet/silly cheese ball smile

And my other little cheese ball






Amy came over the other day and the girls got into their stash of headbands...I love Lucy's she looks like an 80's workout girl..."feel the burn Goose"!!


This girl can not eat anything without smearing it all over her face!

No comments: