Claire:
- Is a major fit thrower and some times a down right brat...I mean if she does not get her way she will pitch a huge fit. I track this all the way back to when she was born and the fact that I always knew she would be our strong willed child. I'm trying really hard to steer her energy into positive outcomes but unfortunately that does not always work and she has to sit in time out.
- And at the very same time is SO compassionate and loving...she is always the first to give Lucy a huge or hold her hand. She also will say sorry if she's done something naughty.
- Has so many words it's unreal...I only have to tell her once what something is or the purpose of it and she's saying it clear as a bell.
- Has amazing ability to really understand her surroundings and situations.
- Can hold any writing utensil like most elementary kids.
- Is finally eating really well. Unless its something with a unique texture (like yogurt, applesauce, cream of wheat) and then she ends up spreading it all over her hands, arms and over her head.
- Still a complete monkey...she's really improving on her climbing skills. She also loves challenging her balance and gross motor skills. She's pretty much a daredevil.
- Is a sucker for her Mamaw. I tease my mom all the time that Clarie gets absolutely rotten when she's around...well to be honest she does get rotten. But she loves being pampered and babied by my mom and I guess that's what grandparents are for...only problem is when she comes back to me I have to wean her from being waited on hand and foot and those days can be pretty trying to say the least.
- Is starting to throw a few fits here and there but in general she is still laid back and easy going.
- Is the snuggliest child ever. As soon as Jason wakes up she immediately ask him "more night night daddy" and wants him to go back to our bed and lay down with him. She still loves to cuddle and we all love that!
- She is really getting vocal and picking up a lot of new words - it's so funny because when she gets really excited she speaks in baby dutch!
- Most of the time she could care less if she's not the one getting the attention but then there are times when she acts so goofy and runs around the room and does this really funny jump/hop thing and then gets on the floor and bucks like a bronco...it's very comical because she laughs at herself while doing it!
- Has been on an eating hiatus the last couple weeks due to two top and two bottom teeth that are working there way through...ouch!
- She really is a daddy's girl. She goes back with Jason while he gets ready for work and lays on the bed and just sits back there to be around him.
- Loves her sleep!
.
I know that's brief but a little snap shot is better than nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment