Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another one bites the dust (or two or three)

The whole family ended up getting sick...luckly it's just a nasty head cold and nothing more serious. I took Claire to the doctor on Monday and she had the onset of an ear infection, so she has been on an antibiotic as well. Lucy is already 95% better and Claire is about 80%. Claire still has the lingering very nasty, very wet cough and you can hear it in her chest.

I have been sick since Monday night and Jason has not been feeling well the past couple of days...so even with this round of sickness...all in all...it was a healthy winter (especially compared to last). Am I jumping the gun a little by implying that winter is now over :) hee hee!!! I'm just so darn ready for spring weather!

PS...my babies are turning TWO in THREE days!! HOW...HOW...HOW...is all I can think!

No comments: