Saturday, June 5, 2010

Noteworthy sayings con't

More funny things that have been said lately.

Me: "Mommy is going to make you guys biscuits and gravy this morning"
Claire: "I don't want them"
Me: "Ok, what would you like"
Claire: "Ummm...I want birthday cake!"
I love her imagination!

Playing food/kitchen with Jason.
Claire: "Taste daddy" as she shoves the spoon in his face.
Jason: "Yum...that's good"
Claire: "Is prefect daddy"
Jason: "Yes honey pie, it's perfect!"
This was so sweet...she has been in major daddy mode...she constantly wants to know where Jason is, if he's not in her sight.

This happens pretty much everyday several times a day.
Claire or Lucy: "Go to Mamaw Deb's house"
Me: "No honey, not today"
Claire: shrugging her shoulders up and holding out her hands "not today...maybe marrow"
Lucy will also respond this way but not as often as Claire...they are so silly.

No comments: