I was most concerned about Claire making the transition because she never slept sound in her crib, she rolled around all night and we would always find her in a different position. With her bed she sleeps on her pillow and in pretty much the same position all night. It's really crazy, I thought that I would definitely find her on the floor but nope...she sleeps wonderfully! And Lucy is so sweet, she doesn't sleep with her pillow (because she's a stomach sleeper) so when I give her the two books she usually puts them on her bed and rolls to her stomach and starts sucking her fingers before I even leave the room.
I haven't finished decorating their room but they are still really proud of it. And it looks so much more like a little girls room to me now!
This isn't even nap or bed time...they just love reading books and playing in their beds!
We took pretty much all of their toys from the living room and put them in their room...a nice (and brief) relief of a living room over run by kid stuff. But once the baby is here it will be packed again.
No comments:
Post a Comment