So I took my sweet baby boy to the doctor yesterday because he's been congested for almost 2 weeks and started to get a pretty yucky cough. He's such a happy baby that I really contemplated going needless to say I'm so thankful I went because much to my shock my little man has a DOUBLE ear infection and sounded like he was on the verge of pneumonia!!! I was literally speechless. She said he did not sound good but since his oxygen levels were good and the antibiotic for his ear infection would clear up any pneumonia she did not do a chest x-ray.
Thank God for Tylenol and antibiotics!! And especially for grandmas who are willing to keep the older kids all day and night so I could take care of my sick little man.
Please pray for my little man and also for his big sisters (who love to share their germs) to have a healthy winter!!
1 comment:
Poor little guy! Praying for Drake and a healthy winter for you guys!
Post a Comment