It seems like just yesterday when I posted our milestones and goals. I always thought I would make it to at least 34/36 weeks but to be at 37 weeks with no signs of labor in the near future, I'm amazed. I'm amazed at how God has blessed me during this pregnancy, I'm amazed at how my body has embraced the double occupants inside, I'm amazed at all the love and support I have received from family and friends and last but not least I’m amazed by my husband and his unwavering love for me and these babies!
We had our weekly doctor’s appointment today and there is absolutely no change in my cervix, it is still long and closed. I joked that I would be at the doctor’s office 42 weeks and pregnant! Along with the joke came the discussion that if I’m getting close to my due date that we would start to have the conversation about induction. Dr. Soper said she would not let me go overdue with twins. Also after next weeks appointment (38weeks) I’ll have another ultrasound scheduled, just to check in on the girls and make sure they have enough of the things they need.
Everyone is taking bets on when I’ll have the girls…Jason lost because he thought yesterday was the day and today is Allyson’s (Jason’s sister) birthday so she thinks today but I keep telling everyone at least another week! We’ll see…
No comments:
Post a Comment