Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lou Lou - My butter bean!

I feel like Claire's orneriness has overshadowed Lucy's sweet demeanor lately. Lucy is such a laid back and goofy little girl and I wanted to post a few pictures of her as well!

Because she is so laid back she's not really doing much so it's hard to post new things but she is doing some very fun stuff. She is a complete copy cat and has a few tricks that she does, one is taking her finger to her lips and flops them up and down because it makes that fun noise-the other is the adorable crinkle the nose happy snort. Ok I realize how hard it is to imagine those things and I need to take video of them but I wanted to share. And drum roll-yes she is starting to crawl-well she's pulling herself forward like an inch worm but it's progress.

I mean seriously-how cute is she!

This is her new face-it's like she's trying to itch her nose

mohawks are cute!


Daddy time-she was learning karate

No comments: