I'm so excited to announce that my big sis is getting MARRIED!! It's official, Brad asked Amy to marry her this past Saturday. YAY!!!!!!! Amy is going to be the most loving and compassionate wife, Brad is a very lucky man (if I don't say so myself)! Brad and Amy have been dating for 5 years and are such a solid couple...I am so proud to soon call Brad my brother-in-law!
Congrats you two...may God bless your engagement and wedding!
Here are some of my favorite photos of the happy couple

Snowboarding in Vermont

Cute couple alert!

Mike and Gretchen-Amy's future in laws...Mike and Gretchen are AMAZING!!

Paul and Beth (only picture I could find sorry Paul)-Amy's future brother and sister in law - fun fact Paul and Beth are TWINS!!!

She caught the bouquet at my wedding and true to form she's the next to get married!
Congratulations Brad and Amy!!
We love you!
*Amy and Brad have started a blog to capture their journey together...be sure to follow along at the blog address below*
3 comments:
Yah!!!! I'm so happy for her! She's going to be such a beautiful bride : )
Congradulations Amy! How exciting. You will have stock up on all that bath and body works now for married life adventures, HA! HA! Enjoy your engagement.
Congrats Amy!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. It's about time!! We love you guys and hope that you guys have a great marriage as Brian and I do.
Post a Comment