Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh the funny things they say

So the girls repeat everything we say...it's actually become a fun game with Lucy because she is a complete parrot. The other morning she was repeating everything I was saying, so just out of fun I said "purple alligator" and sure enough she repeated me. Claire repeats a lot but in a different way, she doesn't necessarily repeat everything we say immediately after we say it, she more or less retains everything.

For example, I was just changing her diaper and said "oh it's just a tiny little turd" and she said in response "no, it's poopy honey".

Oh how I love those moments!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

This is cracking me up!! It is so funny to hear the things they say and how they somehow put you in your place at times!! Ah the minds of children!! Tyler and Luke do the same thing and it is just hilarious!!