Saturday, March 27, 2010

What happens at mamaw's stay's at mamaw's

Lucy and Claire are completely and utterly spoiled when they go to Mamaw Deb's and Pappy's house. They spent the night over there on Thursday so Jason and I could run errands and have dinner together (I know...how romantic).

Making waffles

Trying out Truman's biscuits...funny story. My nephew (Roger) accidentally ate dog biscuits at my mom's house when he was about the girls' age...she panicked and called the number for poison control on the box (or something like that) and after my mom described what happened and asked if Roger needed to go to the hospital the person said "well...has he started barking"...needless to say dog biscuits are safe...I just hope they don't make this a habit...gross!


Can we say SPOILED...watching TV and eating ice cream cones in my parents bed.


Now this is funny...I'm by no means close to potty training the girls...but they do enjoy sitting on the potty...sometimes they'll actually grunt and fart which is quite comical.

No comments: