I had to go in for an early ultrasound due to some issues I was experiencing (everything is fine) but we got several good shots of the baby's gender, actually it was all the ultrasound tech could do to get a picture without him showing off the goods...yikes!
We are so thrilled to welcome a little man into the family. I was set on being a mom of all girls so this is still a little bit of a shock for me but I'm so overjoyed none-the-less.
A very clear view of our little man's "third leg"!!

God is good!
2 comments:
Awww! Congratulations to you guys! Little boys are so much fun, you're going to have a blast with him! I sent you an e-mail a while back, not sure if I sent it to the right address or not. Hope you guys are all doing well, which it looks like you are!!
WOW!!!! YAY. This is great! Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment