My mom asked if I was keeping a journal of the funny things the girls have been saying lately and honestly I have not...I've just been enjoying the moment and putting it in the ol'memory box upstairs. But...after much thought...I'm going to start jotting down some of the things they say that make me laugh or are just funny.
This list is going to seem biased but Claire just talks a lot more and her gestures and facial expressions are priceless. Not to say Lucy doesn't do the same but you really have to listen and catch her saying things.
Claire
Noteworthy saying #1:
I was drying her off after her bath, which is a crazy messy event these days since they splash and kick and repeat but this day was ridiculous they were so wired they were just nuts. So, I was talking to her and she told me, as she was making the kicking/climbing motion in the air, "I'm climbing the walls mommy"! All I could say (after lots of laughter) is yes you really are!
Noteworthy saying #2:
This is not one isolated incident it's just something she's been saying lately and I'm really not sure where she picked it up but my mom asked if she wanted to go and do something (don't remember exactly what it was) and she looked up at my mom and said "sure I do". It was so funny/cute and she doesn't say it all the time, it's like she reserves it for the really fun events. She also will say "sure I will".
Noteworthy saying #3:
I mentioned this in a previous post but she calls everyone "honey". Like the "no it's poopy honey" or "here they are honey"...I mean it is really priceless!
Lucy
Noteworthy saying #1:
Ok...so she's really been into the whole potty seat lately...problem is she's always telling me "Lucy poopy or Lucy pooped" just to sit on the potty seat.
Noteworthy action:
Like I said she doesn't really say off the wall things but she does some of the most random stuff. For example, when I was feeding them their evening yogurt in the living room it was Claire's bite but Lucy really wanted more so she went up to Claire and made the motion/chomping sound as if she was going to eat it out of Claire's mouth. Then as Lucy typically does she just laughed at herself.
Noteworthy saying #2:
Lucy laughing at herself brings me to the next funny thing she says...lately she's really been cracking herself up...I mean she'll do something and just laugh and afterward she'll look at me and say "Lucy funny"! It's one of the silliest things she does and it makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment