I really have nothing exciting to report in this department but thought I should jot some things down for the ol'journal.
Fun things:
- Belly is starting to round out and I'm FINALLY getting out of the "bag of doughnut" stage. I coined the "bag of doughnut" saying when pregnant with the girls. It's that really fun stage where you look like you're best friend every morning for the past several months has been a bag of doughnuts and you don't look quite pregnant yet.
- Feeling this little guy move all the time (since about 15wks). He is really active and it's so cool to know who exactly is moving...with the girls it was a guessing game...I never knew who was bouncing on my bladder or giving me the kidney blows but now...I know the culprit.
- Getting boy clothes and starting to plan out the nursery. We are going with a sports theme...which if you know Jason or I is very fitting. We are ordering the bedding from Pottery Barn Kids (the Junior Varsity set). It's the only sports theme bedding that I really liked...not to hokie or generic looking.
- Thought we had a name picked out but we may be back to square one...GRRRR.
- Being out of shape...totally my fault but it's sucks regardless. I'm active and busy all the time but there is still a difference. I'm working on stretching, walking and doing a pregnancy video so hopefully that will help.
- Clothes still fitting a little weird...but thanks to my awesome mom I have a new pair of maternity capris and tons of new tops! Thanks mom...not sure what I'd do without you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment