Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aches, Pains and Varicose Veins

Aches, Pains and Varicose Veins...that's what pregnancy is made of!

I had to laugh at myself when I thought of the idea for this blog post but it's all true. This pregnancy has been filled with all the unwanted "joys". I chalk it up to being so busy with the girls and being up and down all day long, because I didn't really have any of these symptoms the first time around. Back then I sat at a desk 8+hrs a day and when I got home I could put my feet up and relax.

I don't let all the yucky stuff get me down because I know that there is a solution...birth! I know that the majority of my pains are going to go away in less than 4 months...and that in itself is a relief. Plus, the sheer fact that all this uncomfortableness will result in a little miracle...how could I ever be upset.

No comments: